Give the spankin’ new homeowners in your life a housewarming gift they’ll use from day one.
To get the ideas flowing, here’s quick list of our top ten:
1. Gift cards to home improvement stores or local take-out spots (and a stack of paper plates to go with!)
2. A personalized welcome mat.
3. Custom items such as stationery, address labels, wall plaque, zip code pillow, or an engraved cutting board.
4. A pizza baking stone (bonus if you present it with a pipin' hot pizza!).
5. A painting of their new home.
6. A wifi password display sign.
7. A wine caddy (with a bottle of wine, of course!).
8. State-themed gifts (perfect for new-to-the-area friends).
9. Hand wash and lotion set (a must with corona + flu + house guests).
10. A new home holiday ornament.
New homeowners, we celebrate you—enjoy your first holiday in your new home!
Have you ever received an unforgettable housewarming gift?
Share in the comments below!